Terms & Conditions Policy
Virtual Racing Association Ltd is a company registered in England with company number 11268343.
Virtual Racing Services Ltd is a company registered in England with company 11262234.
Hill Osborne Ltd
Legally we are required to bring to your attention the following facts about Virtual Racing’s Web site. Your access and use of the Virtual Racing’s Website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Our Website has been designed to provide general information about the Virtual Racing Association, its associated companies and its business.
- Images and information on this Website have been gathered from various sources.
- The information contained on the Website may be used for non-commercial purposes only. If you wish permission to use any information for commercial purposes, please contact us.
- It is a condition of allowing you free access to the material on this Web site that you accept that we will not be liable for any action that you may take in reliance on the information.
- Information on this Website is provided on an “AS IS” basis and Virtual Racing makes no representations and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties for fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Virtual Racing shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the use of this Website or the reliance on the information in it. The content of this paragraph and its disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by law.
- If you use the links in this Website to access other Websites, please be aware that the linked sites may not be under Virtual Racing’s control and Virtual Racing is not responsible for and does not endorse their contents.
- Products and Services referenced in this Web site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Virtual Racing. Other product and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners. If any images or information appearing on this site is copyrighted please inform the webmaster and we will be pleased to credit the relevant parties.
- This Website is not an invitation to apply for or purchase shares, nor is it an investment advertisement or a prospectus. Persons interested in investing in Virtual Racing should refer to their solicitor, accountant, broker or other advisor.
- Virtual Racing assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property via your access to, use of or browsing in the Website or downloading of material, data, text or images.
- Any communications or material you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Except as expressly permitted herein, you shall not engage in any act or assist any third party to engage in any act that Virtual Racing at its sole discretion determine as prohibited. Such acts are:
i) The coping transmit, distribute, sell, rent, lease transfer, reproduce, modify, adapt, enhance, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, attempt to derive source code, or create derivative works or competing products from, this Website, services or documentation, or any software, source code or components that form part of the Website.
ii) Attempting to gain access or gaining access to data that is not intended for your use or for which access is not permitted.
iii) Breaching any Website security measures.
iv) Using or accessing the Website in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
v) Using information accessed from this Web site for personal or business purposes (this is not an exhaustive list and is provided for guidance only) Virtual Racing reserves the right to terminate, restrict or deny use or Web site access for any use that Virtual Racing deems as inappropriate. Access to the Website is at Virtual Racing sole discretion.
- This Web site complies with United Kingdom law only. Virtual Racing will not accept responsibility for compliance with the laws of any other jurisdiction.